Complete, factory-assembled and tested breathing air system on a highway-ready trailer for refilling breathing air cylinders at, or strategically near, the incident site.
When mobility and versatility are critical, AirQuestSMT™ offers a singular solution. Our complete SCBA/SCUBA cylinder fill station includes compressors from 14 to 27 CFM and a customizable air storage system. The GenSet power design offers the flexibility to operate the system in the field or from a central location wired to a fixed power grid.
AirQuestSMT™ Trailer Mounted Breathing Air System features include:
- Complete, mobile SCBA/SCUBA cylinder refill system including the compressor in capacities ranging from 14 to 27 CFM, containment fill station and choice of air storage system.
- Single point, illuminated operating control center located at the rear of the trailer for maximum simplicity and operator safety.
- Slide-out air flow and compressor control panel design simplifies service access to all indicators and plumbing.
- AirLock design of fill station access door minimizes operator fatigue when loading and unloading cylinders.
- Aluminum body and frame construction
- Swing-up access door designed to provide operator shelter from the elements
- UL® Classified fill stations certified for filling 5500 psig SCBA cylinders
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1901, 2016 Edition standards
- EnerGen option includes all necessary controls and instrumentation so that the system can be used as an electric power supply generator.
|Model||CFM* (LPM)||HP||PSIG (BAR)||Weight Lbs. (kg)|
|AQ10M||14.0 (396)||10||6000 (414)||7800 (3538)|
|AQ15M||20.7 (586)||15||6000 (414)||7800 (3538)|
|AQ20N||27.0 (765)||20||6000 (414)||7800 (3538)|
DIMENSIONS: 88″H x 87″W x 180″L (224cm x 221cm x 458cm)
Weights are approximate and vary based on final configuration.
*Charging rate based on filling an 80 CF cylinder from ambient to the maximum working pressure.
For a guide on selecting a model for your application visit our Air System Calculator.
Request More Information
Looking for more information on this and other EagleAir® products, just complete the short form below and we’ll be in touch quickly.